Structure of the Embassy
The Embassy of the Order of Malta to the Republic of Lithuania has its seat in Vilnius (Odminių str.8). Our office is open every week day from 9.00 AM to 5.00. PM
The Embassy is composed by the following diplomats:
- Ambassador H.E. Manfred Ritter Mautner von Markhof
- Deputy of the Ambassador, Charge’d Affairs Mr. Krzysztof Edmund Wardawy
Every State celebrates its “National Day”. For the Sovereign Order of Malta this event is on 24 June, for the Feast of St. John the Baptist, Patron of the Order of Malta.
The Embassy celebrates St. John the Baptist with a reception, where all the Ambassadors accredited to the Republic of Lithuania are invited, together with the highest Lithuanian State and Church authorities.
Former Order’s Ambassadors to Lithuania:
- H.E. Peter Freiherr von Furstenberg (1993 – 2006)
- H.E. Douglas Graf von Saurma – Jeltsch (2006 – 2012)
- H.E. Christian Freiherr von Bechtolsheim (2012 – 2018)
- H.E. Manfred Ritter Mautner von Markhof (2018 – currently)